When I start ISIscan I get a message "The Scan key has not been located. You will be restricted to demo mode only."
CAUSE: This can be caused by any of the following:
1) Key is not placed correctly on the computer.
2) Rainbow driver has been corrupted or deleted.
3) Key has been corrupted.
VERSIONS AFFECTED: All
1) Make sure that the key is securely on the computer and that the port (if parallel) is active on the computer. If it is a USB key, the computer should flash a message that a USB token was found when it is placed on the USB port.
2) Check the Rainbow driver configuration. Open Windows explore and navigate to c:\program files\Rainbow Technologies\Sentinel System Driver\SetupSysDriver.exe. Double click the program. Click configure driver and make sure both the USB and ECP (parallel port) drivers are installed. If not, click Add / Repair/ Remove installation and reinstall both the parallel and USB drivers. If you have problems with the installation, please follow the link below to an updated driver.
3) If the solutions above do not work, please contact your FOSS product specialist for key exchange.
See related Item: http://winisi.com/isi/download_files/SSD5411-32bit.zip