When I open Graphics in WinISI, the axes are scaled incorrectly.
The autoaxis function on WinISI graphics program can be reset by following the instructions below:
1) Open Windows Expolore and go to the "Windows" directory. This may be Windows, Winnt, etc. depending on your version of Windows.
2) Locate and highlight the ISI.ini file. Press CTRL C to copy this file. Click to select the Windows directory node and press CTRL V to paste. A copy of the file will be created. This is a backup.
3) Go back to the ISI.ini file and open the file in Notepad or Wordpad.
4) Locate the section in the file that is listed under the heading [Graphisi].
5) Delete the [Graphisi] header and all the settings below it to the next heading denoted with the [Brackets].
6) Save the file and try Graphics.